Bandzoogle is looking for a full-time support person to join our growing team of music-loving computer experts. The candidate will be responsible for helping customers via web chat and email, testing new features, and suggesting improvements for our products.
This is a full-time work from home position.
- Strong understanding of web pages and the internet, including HTML/CSS, domain names, and widgets
- Expert level computer skills
- Top-notch time management skills
- Friendly and courteous, with excellent written English
- Self-motivated and have experience working from home
- Loads of patience!
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in IT, or have built websites from scratch
- Have graphic design experience
- Know our system inside and out
- Have bunny slippers
Why work with us?
- A competitive hourly wage, plus bonuses based on performance.
- Paid training.
- A low stress, fun work environment.
- We're growing fast!
Build a trial website at bandzoogle.com and tell us why you’d like to work here. When it’s ready, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Customer Support position". Include a link to your Bandzoogle website and your resume.
We appreciate all interest expressed in this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.