The Bandzoogle ‘Prismatic’ template features a full-page header image with a colorful (or muted) overlay. This keeps your main image in focus as visitors scroll through your content.
- Your template can be changed at any time without affecting the site content. You can also switch back to your previous template (with all saved customizations) through the ‘My Themes’ tab of the Template chooser.
- All of our templates are mobile responsive, so they scale to the size of the device used to view the site. All features work seamlessly on mobile as well.
- To learn more about customization terms and options please view the ‘Template Customization Key’ Help article.
Most Bandzoogle templates offer a few variations of the base template. These variations include preset colors and fonts to get you started with the template. Some themes also allow you to start with a blank theme. If the blank theme option is selected, no stock header image, colors, or fonts will be pre-loaded.
- 4 styles: Neutral, Sombre, Playful, Elegant
- Blank template option: No
Some Bandzoogle templates load with a bit of movement. This may be something like the header title floating in, or the title size decreasing as you scroll.
- Template animations: As the visitor scrolls, your main title fades up and sticks to the top left corner of the site and the content scrolls over the header image.
- Animation on loading: Header image fades in smoothly and slides your menu into place as the website loads.
The header image is the photo or video that displays at the top of your website. Your header image is the first thing a visitor sees when they load your website, so it’s important to make it stand out. Each Bandzoogle template offers different header sizes and options.
- Header image display: Full page background
- Header image filters: No
- Header on home page only (default): Only on Variation A. Variation B and C have inner page background images.
- Adjust header height: No
- Custom mobile header height adjustment: No
- Show full header image on mobile: No (scales to screen size)
- Option to remove header image: No
- Header image shape/position options: None
- Scroll down arrow option: No
Your band or artist name should display prominently on your website. You can use our title text option or upload a logo if you’ve got one already designed. You can also choose ‘None’ to go without a title/logo altogether.
Prismatic offers two titles. The first is the ‘centered title’ when the page loads. The second is the ‘corner title’ when you scroll down the page.
- Site title font color customization: Yes
- Size of centered title: Use the slider to adjust the ‘centered’ title.
- Site title font options: These control both the first and second title. The second title will move (above the menu) when the font size is increased to 34px or letter spacing is over 1.4 em (or a combination of both).
- Site title font (custom upload option for Pro members)
- Letter spacing
- Uppercase toggle
- Title (home page) Color: Adjust color and opacity of ‘centered’ site title.
- Title (home page) Position: Use the slider to adjust the vertical position of the ‘centered’ title.
The navigation menu is the area where your page names are displayed. The page names are clickable buttons that direct visitors to the different site pages.
- Menu location: Top of header (to the right of the title)
- Menu direction: Horizontal
- Menu color customizations:
- Font hover color
- Submenu background
- Submenu font
- Mobile font
- Menu font options:
- Menu font (custom upload option for Pro members)
- Font style
- Font size
- Uppercase toggle
- Sticky navigation: Yes
- Hamburger menu on desktop: No
Call-to-action Header (CTA)
A call-to-action (CTA) is the primary action you’d like visitors to take once they load your site. This can be something like ‘Buy my album’ or ‘Sign up to my mailing list’. The key is to place it high on the page to direct fans to a specific action. Most of our themes place the CTA overtop of the header image.
- Call-to-Action header: No
The content section of your website is where all your image, text, and features live. This is where you add your music, blogs, events, and anything else you’d like to present to your visitors.
- Content font options: (content, title, headings)
- Line height
- Letter spacing (for titles only - not content or headings)
- Uppercase toggle
- Link style (for content font only - not titles and headings)
- Page background color 1: Choose the color (and opacity) for the top half of your website. (Displays when website scrolls up)
- Page background color 2: Choose the color (and opacity) for the bottom half of your website. (Displays when website scrolls up)
- Background filter: Toggle on to add an faint diagonal lines over your header image
- Show accent elements: Toggle on to add a horizontal line above content titles
- Inner page top padding: Use the slider to add space above the content area (inner pages only, not the homepage)
- Content colors: Use section styles for content font, button, and background colors
- Accent color: If you have ‘show accent elements’ toggled on, you can adjust the color and opacity here
- Adjust content width: No
Note: To customize colors, fonts, and accents within the content area, please use our Section Styles option.
Some of our features include action buttons. As an example, the Mailing List Sign-up Form feature has a ‘Sign up’ button. Some of our templates offer the option to customize the shape and style of these buttons. All button customizations are applied sitewide.
- Button shape options: Rounded, Square, or Pill
- Button style options: Outline or Solid
Sitewide music player
The sitewide music player displays on each page, and continues to play as visitors navigate your website. Most of our templates place the sitewide music player at the bottom of the website, at full content width. Select templates may display a compact player at the bottom of each page or within a vertical menu bar.
- Site-wide music player style: Bottom of the site, full width
- Site-wide music player color options: Yes
Sitewide ‘My Sites’
Links to external platforms can be added through the ‘My Sites’ feature. There are two versions of the ‘My Sites’ feature: Sitewide (displays on each page, either in the header or footer section), and per-page. This option controls the position of the sitewide ‘My Sites’ feature.
- Sitewide 'My Sites' size option: Yes
- Sitewide 'My Sites' color options: Yes
- Button hover
- Sitewide 'My Sites' location: Footer
- Sitewide 'My Sites' position options: Right only