During the free 30-day trial period your website is available online through a Bandzoogle website address. You can upgrade your account to a paid plan at any time during the free trial. If you reach the end of your trial period and you’re not ready to upgrade, you can come back later. The website content will stay intact, but offline, for 3 years.
- You can see your free trial address by clicking the ‘View Site’ button in the top right corner of the ‘Edit Content’ or ‘Edit Theme’ tab.
- Once you upgrade from the free trial to a paid plan, you lose any time left in the trial period but you gain all of the great membership perks!
How to upgrade to a paid plan:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Select ‘Account Details’ from the dropdown menu
- Choose the plan that’s best for you
- Decide on your payment frequency
- Monthly: Automated billing every 30 days (on the same day each month)
- Annual: Automated billing every 365 days (our 2-month discount is automatically applied!)
- Click the ‘Subscribe’ button
- Enter your payment information
- Click the blue ‘Pay’ button
Accepted card types (credit, debit, and prepaid) are:
- USA: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club
- Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- We are unable to accept payment by Paypal, cash, money order, or check.
- We are unable to accept payment by email, live chat, or telephone.
“Is my website published?”
- During the free trial period, your website is available online through your projectname.bandzoogle.com trial address. All the pages are visible online and through search engines. When you upgrade to a Bandzoogle membership, your site’s pages will remain published unless you manually unpublish them. Each paid plan allows you to register a custom domain for free, to replace the trial website address.
Next Step: Domain Registration
Once your payment has been processed, you can register a custom domain name for your website through the ‘Account Details’ tab, or setup a domain you already own. Advanced domain records (TXT, MX, CNAME, SRV) can be added and removed through the domain management page, or by contacting our support team.