Each time you refer someone to Bandzoogle and they sign up to a paid plan, we’ll add one free month of service to your account. Your next scheduled monthly subscription payment would be waived automatically. Refer as many friends as you want - there is no limit on how many free months you can earn!
How to refer someone to Bandzoogle:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Select ‘Account Details’ from the dropdown menu
- Click the ‘Invite other musicians and get Bandzoogle for free!’ link
- Copy your unique referral link
- Share it on social media, through email or text message, or post it on your website
- When clicked, the link will lead the visitor to Bandzoogle.com to get started with a free trial. The free month of service would be automatically applied to your account once they upgrade to a paid membership plan.
- Bandzoogle provides a referral program for free months of service to current members. We currently do not offer a program to pay money directly for referrals.
- You must be a paid member (not on the free trial) to receive free time on your account.
- If you referred someone without using the referral link, please contact us after your associate has upgraded to a paid account and our support team will add the free month manually.
How a website visitor can self-refer to get free months:
If you are on our Lite or Standard plan a ‘Powered by Bandzoogle’ link will be placed in the footer of your website. If a visitor clicks this link they will be taken to Bandzoogle.com using your referral link. If they start a free trial and then upgrade to a paid membership plan, a free month of service will be automatically applied to your account.
Note: If you are on our Pro plan and would like the ‘Powered by Bandzoogle’ referral link added to the bottom of your website, please contact us and our support team will add it manually for you.