Bandzoogle doesn't offer FTP access because we do not create standard HTML pages like a designer or traditional host does. If you need to upload or store a file directly to your site without including it in a feature you can use our file manager instead.
How to upload files to the File Manager:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’
- Select ‘File manager’ from below the list of pages
- Click ‘Add file’
- Select the file to be uploaded from your computer or import it from your Dropbox.com account
- Add a title and file description
- Once the file uploads, Click ‘Save’
- To see a direct link to your uploaded file, click the file name in your File Manager
Note: Once a file has been uploaded, you'll be able to share direct links to this file or use it elsewhere on your site.