Adding music to your website allows fans, presenters, and industry professionals to stream (and buy) songs and albums directly from your website. From the Music or Site-Wide Music Player you can also import tracks you’ve already uploaded to Soundcloud. This will save time so you don’t have to upload them again.
To add the Music feature or Site-Wide Music Player to your website start with these steps:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, select the page you’d like to add the feature to
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select the feature you’d like to add and place it in the section you want it to display
Note: The Site-wide Music player will automatically be placed at the bottom of your website. It cannot be moved as it is built into our system.
From here you can add music from your computer, Dropbox or Soundcloud.
How to import music from your Soundcloud account:
- Click ‘Add track’
- Select ‘Add New Track’
- Import a track from Soundcloud:
- Click ‘Connect with Soundcloud’ and login to your Soundcloud account
- Once you are connected you’ll see a list of available tracks to choose from.
Note: Tracks must be in the MP3, WAV or FLAC format to display on the page.
Adding a Soundcloud Player Widget
If you’d like to add a Soundcloud Player widget instead please use the following instructions:
- Login to Soundcloud.com and click either:
- Tracks: To display a player with a single track.
- Sets: To display a player with a playlist.
- Click Share, and copy the embed code
- Login to your Bandzoogle account
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ and open the page on which you’ll be working
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select the ‘HTML code’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the feature’s location
- Paste the Soundcloud embed code into the text box
- Click ‘Save’
- The Soundcloud player embed code places a widget on your website. Since this is not a Bandzoogle feature it will not skin to the style/colors you have chosen for your website. For a more cohesive look please use Bandzoogle’s built-in music feature and import your Soundcloud tracks.
- We cannot modify or provide support for external HTML code. If you have questions or concerns about the embedded feature, or require support for the widget, you’ll need to contact the company that supplied the code.